OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Monday, January 26, 2009

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN POSTING

I would like to say sorry for the delay in my postings it is mainly due to sometimes having a poor Internet signal connection from Talakag.
I will try and do my best to keep you all informed of what is going on at Bethany as quickly as it happens from now on.
I also have photographs to add to the last two posts again I will post them this week to keep you all up to date.
Thank you for bearing with me.

No comments: