OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Support World Wide For Bethany

Originally posted 01 August 2006

I'm so please to be able to write that at last it would appear that my efforts to help raise funding for the Bethany Children is paying off. Since posting my journal world wide where ever I thought that it may be read sympathetically it is beginning to pay off.
I would like to say a big thankyou to you all for your kindness and generousity please ask your friends to read my journal.

No comments: